Version dated 1 Feb 2020.
Share Internet Data Limited (“Company” “we” “us”, or “our”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy applies to information we collect from users of our websites such as www.ShareInternetData.com, our online services, our Android and iOS mobile app, recipients of our emails, or when you otherwise interact with us (the “Services”). This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
By using our Services you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use the Services.
For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 2004 and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (the “Act”), the data controller is Frinwo S.L., Company ID: B93520922.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
Information we collect from you:
This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our site www.ShareInternetData.com or any such other websites that may be owned by Share Internet Data Limited (our site), when you order products or services from our site or our APPs, or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail, social media or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service, search for a product, place an order on our site or our APPs, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site or our social media channels, enter a competition, promotion or survey and when you report a problem with our site, our service or APPs.
The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail addresses, date of birth, phone numbers, financial and credit card information, personal description or photograph and KYC & AML (know your customer & anti money laundry) documentation.
Information we collect about you:
With regard to each of your visits to our site we will automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, blockchain identifiers, browser plug-in types and versions and operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call our customer service.
- Name and Surname
Enter the name you want to use on SID. When you receive an email or interact with other user, your name will show up with it.
To help keep your account safe, choose a strong password that’s at least 6 characters.
Have a mix of letters, capital letters and numbers.
Avoid personal info or common words that are easy to guess, like your street or pet’s name.
Don’t use a password you’ve used for other accounts or websites. Likewise, don’t use this password anywhere else.
- Username – email address
Enter an email address that you’ll use to sign in to your SID Account, like firstname.lastname@example.org. This email address can be used for a few reasons, including to:
Help you get back in if you can’t sign in, like if you forget your password
Get notifications from SID services
- Change this info later
After you create a SID Account, you can change some of this info and control who sees it.
To assure you can use certain SID services we need to check you are not a USA citizen and you don’t reside in the PRC (People’s Republic of China). Also, to comply with the new European we need to check if you are a European territory User, in which case the new European data protection law requires such users´ data to be stored on server(s) within a country of the European Union.
When you create a SID Account, you provide us with personal information that includes your name, country and a password. Even if you aren’t signed in to a SID Account, you might choose to provide us with information — like an email address to receive updates about our services.
- Your apps & devices
We collect information about the apps, browsers, and devices you use to access SID services, which helps us provide features like automatic product updates and dimming your screen if your battery runs low.
The information we collect includes unique identifiers, device type and settings, operating system, and application version number. We also collect information about the interaction of your apps and devices with our services, including IP address, crash reports, system activity, and the date, time, and referrer URL of your request.
We collect this information when a SID service on your device contacts our servers — for example, when you install our app from the Play Store.
You can visit your SID Account to find and manage activity information that’s saved in your account.
- Your location information
We collect information about your location when you use our services, which helps us offer features like nearby devices or Wi-Fi hotspots locations and it helps us to comply with the new European by checking if you are a European territory User, in which case the new European data protection law requires such users´ data to be stored on server(s) within a country of the European Union.
Your location can be determined with varying degrees of accuracy by:
- IP address
- Sensor data from your device
- Information about things near your device, such as Wi-Fi access points, cell towers, and Bluetooth-enabled devices
The types of location data we collect depends in part on your device and account settings. For example, you can turn your Android device’s location on or off using the device’s settings app.
- Your privacy controls
You have choices regarding the information we collect and how it’s used. You can login to SID Private Area and manage, review and update your information.
Information we receive from others
This is information we receive about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data if we intend to share those data internally and combine it with data collected on our site. We will also have told you for what purpose we will share and combine your data. We are working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies). We will notify you when we receive information about you from them and the purposes for which we intend to use that information.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We shall process all information we collect from you in accordance with the Act, as may be amended from time to time, and the data controller, we may directly or through our service providers or agents process your information for any one or more of the following purposes:
Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data (the order form or registration form);
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Information we collect about you, we will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
Information we receive from other sources. We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with: • any member of our staff or related entity within our group. – selected third parties including: – business, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you:
– analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site;
– credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you. We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Share Internet Data Limited substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Share Internet Data Limited, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted . Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site or services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at contact@ShareInternetData.com. Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request will be subject to a fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
- Exporting & deleting your information
You can export a copy of your information or delete it from your SID Account at any time
- You can export a copy of content in your SID Account if you want to back it up or use it with a service outside of SID.
- Export your data
To delete your information, you can:
- Search for and then delete specific items from your account
- Delete your entire SID Account
We try to ensure that our services protect information from accidental or malicious deletion. Because of this, there may be delays between when you delete something and when copies are deleted from our active and backup systems.
- Data transfers
We maintain servers around the world and your information may be processed on servers located outside of the country where you live. Data protection laws vary among countries, with some providing more protection than others. Regardless of where your information is processed, we apply the same protections described in this policy. We also comply with certain legal frameworks relating to the transfer of data.
When we receive formal written complaints, we respond by contacting the person who made the complaint. We work with the appropriate regulatory authorities, including local data protection authorities, to resolve any complaints regarding the transfer of your data that we cannot resolve with you directly.
- European requirements
If European Union (EU) data protection law applies to the processing of your information, we provide the controls described in this policy so you can exercise your right to request access to, update, remove, and restrict the processing of your information. You also have the right to object to the processing of your information or export your information to another service.
We process your data to provide a service you’ve asked for under a contract. For example, we process your payment information when you buy SID Tokens.
We’ll process your data when we have a legal obligation to do so, for example, if we’re responding to legal process or an enforceable governmental request.
If you have questions, you can contact SID and our data protection office. And you can contact your local data protection authority if you have concerns regarding your rights under local law.
- When this policy applies
© 2020 Share Internet Data Ltd. All rights reserved.